Saturday, December 18, 2010

I had the german measles in the 5th grade, I still had to show up to the Christmas party.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!

Well, there's no goose, but Kara's home! That's close enough, right? I kid, I kid.

I am quite excited that Kara's home for Christmas, but for some reason, at least to me, it doesn't seem like Christmas yet. Maybe it's because I have a job, and only get the 23rd and 24th off. Part of me is still used to being a student and having weeks on end off for the holidays. Sometimes I wish I had that back. Hopefully today we will get our Christmas decorations out of storage, and that might help me get into the Christmas spirit.

Perhaps I should also watch some classic Christmas movies, such as Miracle on 34th Street, It's A Wonderful Life, and A Muppet Christmas Carol. (Yes, A Muppet Christmas Carol is a classic!)

Recently I got to have dinner a catch up with a friend of mine some high school, and that was a lot of fun. It's fun to be in on some of the post high school gossip. Nice to know my life isn't as cracked out as some peoples.

Jamie turned 1! He's so cute! Check it:



He really enjoyed the blue frosting. He looked like a smurf by the end of it.

Sometimes, having nephews makes everything better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment