Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just once I'd like to be able to say, "Yeah, I'm not feeling so good. My leg is haunted."

I don't really have anything to post about. I just couldn't pass up a perfectly good chance to use that quote. I bet you're jealous that I got a cold before you. Except that it means I have a cold. And that sucks.

Especially after three days. I wish I could just keep taking Nyquil until the whole thing is gone. Plus, I can't decide what I actually want. I spent two days in bed wishing I wasn't there, and then I made myself go to work today, and spent the whole day wishing I was back in bed. But I guess everybody does that when they're sick. It didn't help that everyone kept walking past my office making pitiful faces at me and saying, "Hey, sicky." And when my boss came in to my office to file stuff, she said, "I don't want to get your cooties!"

Lame.

I wish you could have heard the sounds I was making after I took Dayquil this afternoon, though. It was a little bit hilarious. I almost forgot to take it, so I took some right as we were walking out the door after we ate lunch. Since I almost forgot, I didn't have anything else to eat or drink to get that taste out of my mouth, so I was making these weird, awful sounds. I probably sounded like I was speaking in tongues or something. If you had heard it, you would have made me make those sounds over and over again. It would have been funny, if it hadn't been for that taste in my mouth.

I hate being sick.

Ok, I'll stop complaining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment